Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Morning

Today, it is finally warm! But the rain is coming, so.....I let the kids play outside this morning and we'll get our schoolwork done later :)

This was my reward for that decision:
She calls them "sunflowers". I love that she thinks of her momma while she's playing outside :)

Our kids love adventure! When we aren't having an adventure, they make one up ;) The minute the clouds started getting so dark and we new rain was very close this is what they did:

They dove under the pine tree for a shelter! They were cracking me up! I told them though they had to come inside the minute it started raining. I heard thunder and there's no way I'm leaving our babies outside under a tree in a thunderstorm! They had so much fun pretending though.

Now it's raining and we have school to do :) Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment