Monday, July 30, 2012

Swimming on a Friday

While Brandon was off doing his camp thing, I took Megan and Nicholas swimming! We look forward to swimming at my uncle's house every year. It always makes our "Summer List"!

We had a really good time! It was stinking hot outside that day (100 degrees!!) so being in the water was the only way to be outside! Even I got in the water for a while! Funny thing is, when I got out to work on school stuff (and take pictures!) I still felt cool and comfortable. Perfect water!

 Nick wanted me to take pictures of him jumping into the water:

 That's his favorite thing to do! That and getting dunked by me ;)

Megan worked on putting her face in the water. At first she would just barely touch her nose to the surface but this is what she looked like by the end of the afternoon:
 She had some help from a wonderful, big brother:


 Freckle alert! Oh how I love freckles :)

 It was the perfect way to spend the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment