Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is spent every year at my mom's house. We have a nice dinner, then head to the Christmas Eve service at our church, then back to Mom's to exchange gifts. It's a fun evening!

I had all kinds of trouble getting our Christmas card picture this year (to all my friends and family that visit here, thank you for your cards! I loved them and I'm sorry I didn't reciprocate. I already have a plan for next year so that doesn't happen again!) but right before we left for Mom's house, I snapped the perfect picture:
Now why didn't any of my earlier attempts turn out that good! Oh well, I'm glad I have that one :)

The evening was a flurry of fun:
 Brandon loves this game book! Great challenges!
 Megan's favorite of the night:
 She had that on her wish list and I new it would be the perfect gift to come from Grandma ;)

And here's another perfect gift! ;)
 More gifting...Sour Apples to Apples! Have you played that? It's awesome!
 Nick's favorite...can you tell?!


 This little robot thingy (which is named Willa, so appropriate since that is my late aunt's name and it's kind of crazy just like she was!) was a big hit!
 Apparently there's a learning curve figuring out how close you need to be for it to hear your voice ;)



It was a very fun evening and the perfect prelude to the main event of Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment