Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Rest of the Day

The gifting did not end on Christmas morning. There was more fun to be had! Russ and Judy come to our house on Christmas Day to have lunch with us and exchange gifts. I love that our Christmas Days are so laid back and relaxing. We usually need the rest!

To "get" these pictures, I have to give you a bit of background. Recently, during a visit with Russ and Judy, the conversation turned to food. It went from there to food we ate as kids that we absolutely HATED! Just for full disclosure, mine was/is oatmeal. I will not eat it and I think I may have sat at the table for quite a long time as a child because of my aversion ;) I have issues with food textures.

Anyway, Todd's "special" food was/is canned mixed vegetables. He hated it when that was served for dinner, so guess what his Christmas gift was?
 I love the look on his face in that first picture!
 Punk'd!
We all got a huge laugh out of it! That was, of course, just a prank and not his actual gift :) 

We all really enjoyed our time together.
 No, Kristen did not get a stuffed dog...she's just a good big sister helping Megan get that cutie out of it's packaging (what's the deal with packaging?!?) Kristen's gift was smaller! Mine was too! And we had so much fun spending them ;)
Russ and Judy, thanks for coming to our house and gifting us with your presence as well as presents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment