Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Another Day in the Pool

Yesterday we went to the pool at my uncle's again! I was hoping to get in a few more visits before the nights started cooling off but I'm too late. The pool was cold! Fortunately, I don't have to be in the water the whole time any more!

This time we were joined by Brandon, Kristen, and Jon. It was a pool party!

 Sweetest picture of the day :)
 There was relaxing:
 and races:
 racing backward:
 Nick joined this one:
 The obligatory jumping picture ;)
 Funny thing about that picture: Brandon didn't jump into the water ;) He is like me when it comes to an aversion to cold water. He had already been in long enough to suit himself and wasn't about to get back in to be included in the picture ;)

This guy doesn't care how cold it is and he loves those goggles!
 These two stayed in way after everyone else was done. Kristen and Jon had to go to work so she took Brandon home with her so glad I could stay and let them play!
 These were taken on a different day but they are such good shots I wanted to include them :)



No comments:

Post a Comment