Thursday, August 23, 2012

Put-Put

One of the things on our "Summer List" is put-put. There are a couple of places to play put-put golf around here so we chose the closest one and spent our family night there!

We started off with a brief putting lesson from Daddy :)

 Even though the course closest to us is a bit run down, it was still beautiful and we all had so much fun!







 Even this guy, who wasn't thrilled with the whole put-put idea had a great time ;)
It was a great family night! When we do things like this, I'm so glad we take the time to make up a "Summer List" because these little fun things would not be happening in the hurry and rush of everyday life. Summer just seems to fly by and while I have good intentions, I don't ever get to all the things I plan to! It makes me very happy when we carve out time for special things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment