Monday, March 23, 2009

Entertainment Provided by Daddy

A few days ago, I bought a new, and much bigger, filing cabinet. Between all the household stuff we have to keep track of and all the school stuff (which is mountainous to say the least!), we were outgrowing the one I use. So yesterday, I set about switching files and trying to organize our classroom (aka dining room ;)). The kids played fantastically together for a while inside, but when they were ready to venture out someone big needed to go with them. Todd headed out with the intentions of working on the boat for a while and keeping his eye on them at the same time; however he got sucked into their game ;)

This is what I witnessed when I stepped outside for some fresh air to clear my very foggy head ;)
Why are they running??


Ahhhh....;)

1 comment:

  1. The Daddy Monster! He visits our house, too! :) What fun and how nice for you to get some stuff done and know you're kids are just having a ball, spending good time with their dad :) Your yard is so lovely and private!

    ReplyDelete