Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Growing Up Brandon...

I can't believe how big he is! Brandon started boyscouts last week so this past weekend he and Todd went to the boyscout store to get his uniform and boyscout handbook. Doesn't he look all grown up?? He has meetings every Monday so Todd has rearranged his work schedule so he can take him and be a part of it with him. They are both eager to start working on some badges too...there's even a fishing one!

I posted last week that he was going to a little get-together with some co-op friends at my friend, Margot's, house. He went and had such a great time! When I went to pick him up, I got a glimpse of one of the evenings activities which was Wii Disney sing-a-long (or something like that). Brandon is a very good singing companion to Hannah Montana :) So cute!! Thank you again, Margot, for hosting a crazy bunch of tweens!

This is happening so fast...it seems like yesterday that we were swinging him to sleep in his carseat....

2 comments:

  1. He does look grown up! I am so thankful for the co-op tween night. I think it will be great for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon
    So glad that you are excited about starting scouts. Kyle and Ethan have both really enjoyed it. Not just for going to scouts but it is a special time they have just with their dad. That can be hard to find when they work hard and you have siblings, I 'm sure you feel the same way!
    You are building lifelong memories and skills. Have a great time and be sure to let Ethan and Kyle know if you ever need any help with anything.
    Margot

    ReplyDelete