Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sledding

Last week, Kristen told me Jon was taking her sledding. I said she should take her brothers and sister ;) I was half joking as it was snowing like crazy outside! She mentioned it to Jon and he thought his family would like to come too. Long story somewhat short, we all ended up going! (they had to drag me out kicking and screaming but I'm glad I went :))

It was a great time and I took about a million pictures which is why I haven't posted it yet. I can't choose! Therefore, this will be the first of a few posts ;)

I love this picture of Nicholas. We got there first so we were sledding down a small hill close to the parking lot so we could see when they got there. The big grin on his face is the joy of a boy playing in the snow. Priceless :)
 Brandon took Megan down the hill. Sweet, big brother :)
 Kristen couldn't wait to sled with her mini-me :
 Then our friends arrived! Mariah and Megan, two peas in a pod :)

 I love the smile on their faces. Such sweet sisters:
 We moved over to a much bigger hill:
 Stephen and Brandon have been such good friends forever :)

 Nicholas, Stephen, and Brandon went down that big hill all together several times and let me just say they flew!
 Megan was not very happy about the bigger hill but Bethany was able to convince her to go down with her. That poor girl drug her hands and feet all the way down so they wouldn't go too fast! What a sweetie!
 Taking a break:

We love getting together with Jon's family! The kids always have so much fun together! This is why I have so many pictures ;) More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome shots! I absolutely LOVE the one of Megan and Kristen smiling together!

    And Megan looks so darn cute in her get-up.

    You guys need to go TUBING!!!!

    ReplyDelete