Monday, June 25, 2012

21

Earlier this month, my baby, my first-born, turned 21. Unbelievable! Or should I say, inconceivable! (I love that movie!) Anyway, it was during cub scout day camp and even though we were so very busy and supper tired, we would never let a birthday go by uncelebrated! So we planned a little dinner and party that evening for my sweet girl who 21 years ago, made me a mom :)

In our house, dinner is chosen by the birthday girl or boy and Kristen chose grilled steak and asparagus! Yum!! Todd is the very best griller ever! She decided against cake since most all grains make her feel badly so as a sweet treat we did chocolate fondue with berries, bananas, and marshmallows! Perfect!

After desert came the gifts.
 Lots of smiles and sweet looks shared :)
 Then Jon's gift:
Yep, he got her an Apple computer! Let's just say she might be a bit spoiled ;)

It was so fun to celebrate our sweet girl's big day! Kristen, you are so loved! I'm so grateful for 21 years of being your mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment