Friday, June 22, 2012

The Rest of Day Camp

Thursday, I didn't have any dens for the first hour so I caught up with Nick's den. They were at rowing! It's funny that the only stations I managed to see were ones involving water :)

They picked the "wet" boat which means they get water dumped on them ;) Here, they're waiting in line...
 These boys cracked each other up all week ;) I love that! Nothing is better than watching our kids having a good time.
 They even get sprayed standing in line!
 Finally in the boat. We waited so long I was afraid I'd miss it!
 Here comes the water...
 They ahd so much fun!
 Every day we ate lunch together. I loved that too :)
 Friday, three dens showed up at the same time at my station. It was so crazy I had to take a picture! Once every one was working of course ;)
 Nick's den was my very last den of the week and also my very last den for day camp forever since he'll be a boyscout next year. *sniff*
 The Weblos 2's made survival bracelets which means I got to learn something new this week too!

This is the closing ceremony. I didn't even get everyone in the pic! It's truly a huge event!
I love Camp Falling Rock. It's really just beautiful there. Hope to make it back someday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment