Sunday, November 4, 2012

Apple Butter Day

Yesterday was cold but there was no staying in for us! The boys have had a cold lately so I've cancelled everything I can to keep them home so they can rest but Nick needed one more even to finish cubscouts so out we went!

He needed to attend a boyscout hosted event and since he bridges over to boyscouts this month we were running out of time. So thankful for Apple Butter Day! So many fun activities!

We hadn't planned on staying long so I asked the kids what they most wanted to do. Brandon and Megan picked archery, Nick picked tomahawk throwing and off we went.
 Megan was the only one I got a picture of at the archery range, the boys were too fast! She hit the target but I didn't get a shot of that.

Since the BB gun range was right beside archery, we stopped there too. Nick wasn't feeling good at that moment so he sat this one out.

 Tomahawk throwing had a huge line but since it was Nick's only request, we waited. Even he wasn't thrilled with my decision to wait but I'm so glad we did. Both boys hit the wood!

 If you cut the card you get to keep it. Brandon's souvenir:
 Nick did really weel too:

 Megan gave it a try but no wood for her.
Even though it was cold and cloudy it was a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment