Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Brought to You by the Number Eight!

Our sweet baby, the youngest of our herd, turned eight last weekend! It's unbelievable to me that eight years have gone by.

Some shots of our weekend:
 Crafting girls! They had a blast making their hand-print and foot-print turkeys! Crafting is more fun with friends, I believe :)
 Finished!
 They also played pin the crown on the wardrobe which I didn't get any photos of but they had fun!

Megan's friends sweetly gifted her with so many fun things! Lots of Lego Friends' sets, some stuffed animals, and a crafting set and let me tell you they are already ALL well-loved! She played with every single toy that same night! Thank you to all her friends!

 These are from her actual birthday Friday:
 I just love that girl :)
 The cake she chose was made with layered sorbet (I found one without corn syrup or egg) and covered with melted dairy-free chocolate chips. It was so good she requested the same thing to share with her friends at her birthday party! Here's a look at the "cake":
Megan, we are so blessed to have you in our lives! You are so very sweet and loving. I love watching you grow and learn new things. You always brighten my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment