Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Brought to You by the Number Fourteen!

Like my creative titles? heh

Anyway, after I blogged Megan's birthday I realized I hadn't blogged Brandon's yet....and his was last month. I'm a little late.

Last month (sheesh) Brandon turned fourteen! His birthday this year fell on a co-op day so he had fun all day long hearing "Happy Birthday" from all his friends! He just wanted a small family party and that's what he got. We made dairy-free chocolate fudge and, of course, opened presents!
 I love his grin as he opens the gift Kristen chose for him! I think he had a feeling as to what it was!
 Lots and lots of Legos :)
 And a Bengals Snuggie!
 Fourteen candles :)
Brandon, we are so proud of the young man you are turning into! You are helpful, kind, and smart as a whip! We are so blessed to have you as a son :)

No comments:

Post a Comment