Saturday, September 11, 2010

Summer's Last Hurrah

We didn't do a whole lot on Labor Day. My family had a big family reunion the Saturday before (pictures to come as soon as I narrow them down a bit!) so we just hung out at the house; me-working on school planning/organizing, Todd-working on work and doing some household things I'd been nagging him about  waiting patiently for him to do for me ;)

But we ended the day and celebrated the coming of fall with a little cookout and a special treat. S'mores had been on our summer list all summer! Finally, we decided it was time :)
After all those sweet treats, the boys decided to work it off with a little game of football :)
This picture is blurry, sorry about that, but I had to post it! The big grin on Nicholas' face says it all!

Even though I titled this Summer's Last Hurrah, I'm really hoping for more warm evenings to enjoy just like this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment