Friday, September 10, 2010

Thursday Night

Things have really picked up here schedule-wise. Having three kids all doing multiple things is causing me to be organized and I'm not sure I like it! ;) Kidding...but not about the must-be-organized part :) The icing on the cake was when my cellphone broke (finally) this week and I had to be without for a couple of days until I could go get another one! Running around and not having a cellphone to stay in touch or coordinate things isn't fun!

The boys started Upwards Flag Football last night and they had a blast! They have really been looking forward to this all summer. The closest church that offers it isn't very close to us but I got very lucky with their practices both being at the same time which was a tremendous blessing.

Nicholas' team did some drills then they scrimmaged! Fun!
Look at that determination! He actually threw a touch-down pass!

The cheerleaders ;)
Remember I said my old phone broke? Guess who inherited it??
Here she is "making a call". I also found out from my dear, sweet, patient friend, Jenny, who is one of Megan's teachers at co-op this session, that she is "texting" in class when she is supposed to be listening to the story! Sorry! I'm thinking the cellphone will stay in the car next week ;)

Brandon's group just did drills but he still had so much fun!
It was a very fun night! We are thankful to have such a wonderful program for our kids.

1 comment: