Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Outtakes

I finally got our Christmas cards made! (now I just have to get them mailed! UGH!) The delay? Well, for one, I wanted all of us to be in it this year. Delay number one: trying to get six people all together when two of them work and one also goes to college and has finals. Lessons learned: take Christmas picture in August ;)

Delay number two: the first batch of pictures didn't turn out. Why? Mostly because I didn't like the lighting. It was after dark and most of the pictures have this yellow overcast thing going on. Yuck. But also, I have a little trouble-maker when it comes to picture time ;)

 He drug them all into his mischief there ;)
 Finally he smiles! But Kristen's face says she's been smiling too long...
 I thought it would be fun to get all the guys together....

 Never did get a good one....

I did get one later though:

 I just have to catch him unaware!

After looking through all the pictures from that night, I decided I didn't really like any of them. I did get a couple of cute pictures but like I said the lighting was just off, so I tried again a couple of days later and this was the very first picture I got:
 Are you kidding me???

Then I threatened ;)
 Much better!

2 comments:

  1. Laughing so hard!! This has always been my life. Now we use a beach picture from vacation each year. You still have to get everyone dressed and ready but who cares your on vacation and everyone is in a good mood! I still take 100's of pictures but I would anyway.
    Its satisfying to order my cards Thanksgiving weekend. Now I'm still addressing but that's totally my fault and I could get it done earlier!
    Just something to think about! I do miss torturing and threatning by the Christmas tree though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sold on the idea of ordering at Thanksgiving! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete