Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How Tall?

I saw a fiend today that I haven't seen for a while. Actually, it's been about a year. The kids and I were sitting down having lunch at Panera when she walked by. She stopped to chat and marveled at how big the kids were getting. She asked Brandon specifically how tall he is. He stood. He is taller than she is.

They all have grown so much this year, but it's so noticeable with Brandon because he's so close to adult height. It's astonishing. I know he'll be tall like his dad and I love that but I can't believe the boy who I carried in my own body will be taller than me!

Over the past week, I've had the opportunity to get his picture with his grandmothers, both of whom he has nearly caught up to ;)



So there you have it. Our boy is growing up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment