Sunday, March 13, 2011

Anxoiusly Awaiting Spring

I'm interrupting my co-op posts to post what we did yesterday. I've had requests to "get this on the blog" and when I have requests I know it was something someone wants to remember forever. That's important to me. This is our family blog and when someone wants to record something fantastic then I do it! I hope we all share these wonderful memories forever :)

Yesterday was a gorgeous day! It was wonderful to see the sun for a change and feel some warmth. Megan and I had planned a movie/mani/pedi day so the boys in the house decided to make themselves scarce. Strawberry Shortcake does that :)

Todd brought the boat out so the boys could start getting it ready for some spring fishing. They are really getting anxious for some warm weather! While they were outside, they found someone else anxious for warm weather:
We had ourselves a little cold-blooded friend in the yard. Megan named it. Ugh. The boys were so excited to see this early sign of spring! They looked all around for more creepy crawlies :) Kept them busy for a while ;) I'm just looking forward to more warm, sunny days. Come on spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment