Saturday, July 9, 2011

Outside Randomness

After dinner at Mom's, Todd went to work on her computer and the kids and I went outside. It was a gorgeous day and we took advantage of her beautiful yard :) While out there, I couldn't seem to take enough pictures! Pictures that I take outside always seem to turn out better plus I'm in love with all the lovely GREEN this time of year! Yay for summer!!

We first headed outside because the disabled man my mom provides in-home care for came down for some dinner. After we got him all settled on the porch, Mom took the kids around the yard on his golf cart. They had a ball driving that thing!
 Of course, Nicholas would be the one to drive the cart into one of her many flower beds ;)

Can you see the raised beds we installed all filled with veggies? They're doing great!

After they tore around the yard for a while, it was time to play and explore. First place they go is always the water feature (which now has fish!):

 Mom's dog, Lady, just had to join in ;)
 Sisters:
 Jon had joined in on our fun so when he and Kristen had to go, I managed to get a group shot:
 We were minus Brandon (who has camp over a holiday?? ugh).

Megan and I took a walk to see the rose garden:

 They are beautiful and they smell great!

Then she played:

 It was a wonderful evening! I'll say it again....YAY for summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment