Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sprinkling

Now that our weather has returned to normal summer weather (WHEW!), our yard has seen more action ;) Especially the sprinkler! Megan LOVES playing in the sprinkler and I love capturing that ;) Some of my favorites from the weekend:





The sprinkler was left up all weekend long and will be up until it's time to mow again (which with all the extra watering may be sooner than we think!). The perfect way to cool off after a game of badminton (pictures on the way!).

2 comments:

  1. WOW, what great pics of her! And they're bigger these days, yes? Are you playing with Picnik?? Wonderful shots and looks like she had a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm using Picasa still for editing, Picnik is too advanced for me ;) As for the bigger pics, sometimes I can get away with using the extra-large setting on Blogger, depending on the picture and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete