Saturday, August 6, 2011

And So It Begins

Today was Megan's first soccer game of the season and also our first in a long line of Sports-Filled Saturday mornings. Even though I thoroughly enjoy our lazy Saturday mornings, I also love, love to watch our kids play!

Megan's team has been practicing hard and looking forward to their first game. At this age, you can't always see what they need help with until you start having games. I love that it's so laid back that they can learn during games as well as the practices. I think they really get the basics of the game that way. with not so much pressure!
 (I edited the picture above in a more warm, vintage-y setting. I'm kinda liking it!)


 She was goalie for a couple of periods!

 The other team kept her hopping ;)

She did good and had fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment