Monday, December 12, 2011

Craft Stick Ornaments

Thanks to Pinterest and the Crafty Crow, I have so many cute Christmas ornaments and DIY decorations to do with our kids, we'll be busy all month long! And it's been fun for me to look for and pin cute, easy things complete with tutorials. Love that part!

Here's one I found on Whatever. (that link goes to all her Christmas crafts posts from Christmases past) I just love Meg. She is so creative and funny! And also a great photographer :)
 I quickly hot glued some craft sticks together while the kids were playing.
 After they dried, Megan got to work decorating them.
 I asked her if she wanted to paint them first, but she just wanted to embellish :)
 I think they turned out great!
I noticed this year, our tree we have with only homemade ornaments has a lot of undecorated space. We'll be changing that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment