Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cubscout Christmas

Nicholas' cubscout pack had their Christmas party this week. That's where we were heading when we noticed the lights on the tree had decided not to work ;) Annoying things always pick my busy days. We have dance then we have about 30 minutes to eat before we head out to cubscouts. Anyway, I tackled those light the next morning and we now have almost all working again.

I'm off track.

The Christmas party was fun! Nicholas' den sang "Rudy the Red-Nosed Cubscout" and they had a good time with that. Nick isn't one to want to stand up in front people especially to sing so I know he was nervous but he did a good job!
 He wore his coat like a security blanket, but that's ok :)

Then Santa came! I'm glad Santa didn't ask the bigger boys to sit on his lap. I think Nicholas would have just walked away ;)
 He came away with a gift...
... his Pinewood Derby Car! He and Todd both are so excited about making this! I can't think of a better project for those two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment