Friday, April 24, 2009

Some Resources

I have a few homeschooling resources to share. As some of you know, we use Apologia science books and we absolutely love them! In order to get the very most out of each lesson, I searched the internet for ideas and found this . What a wealth of ebooks! My favorite part about ebooks is that I get them immediately (I know that patience is a fruit of the Spirit, but He's still working on me with that one ;)). Just click to buy, then click to download and it's all mine! I then print it off, put it in a three-ring binder and make copies as I need to of the consumable pages. You can sign up on their website to receive their weekly newletter which also features a free ebook each week!

My favorite publisher on CurrClick is Knowledge Box Central so these days I usually check them out first if I'm looking for something. She has great sales and coupon days and her products are so easy to use :) That right there makes me a fan. I hate when I have to do more reading on how to use something than we actually spend doing it ;) She also has a blog where she posts upcoming sales and some funny things at Redheaded Rambler . I hope you all enjoy the links!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the links! I'll check them out, am always looking for new, neat supplements for our curriculum!

    ReplyDelete