Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thinking She's All Grown Up

Today was co-op day. The kids have REALLY been enjoying their classes. It's so much fun to see our friends and share in some learning and fun.

I blogged before that this is Megan's first semester taking the "big kid" classes. I was a teensy bit concerned that maybe she wouldn't have the attention span needed for five, hour-long classes in one day, but oh how I was wrong ;) She is having a ball!

Today, after lunch, I was going to walk her to class and she INSISTED on walking herself. I let her after she convinced me she knew were her class was.

Here she is, grinning about her independence :)
And I got this picture while I was checking to make sure she made it to class ;)
Stinker!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Laura! She looks so grown! She is so cute and sweet and very well behaved. We love having her in our class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She DOES look very, very grown in that first photo! Must be the pride and confidence just oozing from every sweet pore!
    She's adorable.
    And Greer can't wait to be classmates again!

    ReplyDelete