Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tulip Killer Found!

This morning, Megan and I heard quite a bit of bird song as we were coming down for our morning juice and coffee. I walked over to the window to see how many birds I could spot at our bird feeder. That thing is such a source of entertainment around here! It wasn't there. Looking around, I see it on the ground. Grrr. I just filled it yesterday. Then I noticed that it looks like there had been a party in our front yard last night. I glanced the way of my tulips, not really wanting to see but having to anyway and sure enough, they are completely eaten. Remember the pictures? Most of them were half there and there were even a few not eaten on at all. Not any more. Every pl;ant is eaten down to the dirt.

Who would do this? There's tender grass everywhere! Why won't they eat my clover?!?

I walked into the kitchen and got my answer:
Look at that innocent look! "Who me? What'd I do?" Grrrrr

4 comments:

  1. Glad you figured that out!
    What a cute little innocent face on that guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laura, Bambi is just HUNGRY :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I think I might be hungry too? Problem solved!

    Just kidding ;) We actually LOVE watching them every morning. (although I am still mourning my tulips)

    ReplyDelete