Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Learning the Ropes

Last month, Brandon earned his "scout" ranking in boyscouts (which, along with countless other things, I neglected to blog...). He is so very excited because he can start working on all those merit badges he's had his eye on! Margot told me about a website that listed all the requirements so we are off and running!

One of the badges he's been most interested in is archery so last weekend, Todd took the boys to some sort of hunting/fishing expo thing. (you can tell I know what I'm talking about here ;)) They had a great time! Here they are learning a bit about compound bows and crossbows and having a bit of target practice:

1 comment:

  1. OOOoooo, manly fun! My boys would be SO JEALOUS over this posting so I'm scooting right off here now.
    (They're STILL up working on their science project for co-op! AHHHH!!!)

    ReplyDelete