Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

On Mother's Day:

-I slept in
-Todd brought me coffee in bed
-went to church
-Kristen and Jon joined us
-we all took my mom to lunch
-got two beautiful baskets of flowers, one from my mom and one from Kristen,  that are now on my front porch
-enjoyed every moment of sunshine...immensely ;)

From my mom:
 From Kristen:
 I love them! Thank you!

Then...I received the best gift ever. A gift that so perfectly celebrates the season of parenting we are currently in...

 I love it!
 I'm so very excited about all the family reading, dreaming, talking, morning coffees, relaxing that will happen on this swing! I'm not the only one either! The following pictures were taking at various times Monday:

Early morning:
 afternoon (working on schoolwork):
 evening:
They had their bedtime stories out there :) (Jon and Kristen donated blood which is why the red tape ;))

I can't wait for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment