Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Sun!

This spring has been brutal for me. I look very forward every year for the warm sunshine to return to our little corner of the world and this year it took it's sweet time. I thought I was going to have to move! Sheesh! Finally it's warm and sunny and all I want to do is watch our kids play outside! We're not getting much school work done around here ;) That's ok though, I hear we're in for some more rain so we'll get it done then, right??

Sunny days also give me lots of photo opportunities :)
 She turned her head just as I snapped this picture and I ended up with a sweet little picture of her curls :)

 These two have played together constantly and sweetly. I think sunshine makes it harder to argue ;)
 These next two have smiles, brilliantly blue skies and bubbles...perfect.

 Those were from yesterday. Today was...

reading in tents in the yard:


And now they're waiting for me in the swing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment