Friday, January 9, 2009

Home School Days

I love home schooling our kids! I love watching them learn and being a part of that, but also I love watching them be together. Megan wants to do everything the older ones do so she often does school work with Nicholas. And you know what? She's doing really good! She's learning letters and numbers while he works on reading and math and she loves listening to me read our history and science books.
This picture was taken back in the fall...












And here's some from last night...

























Brandon likes to do his work anywhere!

This picture cracks me up! It's so "Brandon"!












Here's a picture of all of them this fall at a farm we went to on a field trip:

1 comment:

  1. Laura

    That picture of Brandon is so Ethan! He can't it still, but he gets his work done so I can't complain. They are so alike!
    We had a great week also, there is nothing like spending this time with our kids.
    Margot

    ReplyDelete