Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!



I thought I'd share our first New Year's Eve party as my first blog :) We had a nice dinner with paella for the big people and make-your-own pizzas for the smaller people. Then we settled down for some games and snacks! Brandon and Kristen made it til midnight and watched the ball drop with us. Nicky tried but just couldn't make it and Megan...let's just say I had to force her but she finally fell asleep around 11! Here are a few pictures of our very happy new year!

Kristen and Nicky :)
We were able to wake Kristen for the toast but Nick was down for the count.



When I told Brandon we were going to get some sparkling apple juice to toast he said "Why are we toasting apple juice?" He thought I meant we would put it in the toaster hehehe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment