Friday, January 16, 2009

Play Time

















With all the snow and cold weather, we spent a little more time at home this week which means we had plenty of time to play! The boys had some outside fun earlier in the week before the weather got so cold I wouldn't let them go out ;) When they came in, everyone had some hot chocolate.
The next pictures are of Megan and I having a tea party :) She makes the most delicious tea! Nicholas joined in and we made veggie soup in her kitchen :) Oh! Tigress and Lydia joined us also ;)














What fun we had just hanging out together!

3 comments:

  1. Don't you love being snowed in!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week we have all had! I love getting snowed in! Megan looks so cute I will have to share these pictures with Erin.
    Margot

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I HATE the cold, the kids enjoy the snow so darn much! Glad your gang took advantage because I'm thinking SPRING! :)

    ReplyDelete