Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Sweet Surprise

Tonight is get-ready-for-co-op night. ~sigh~ I told the kids to get their backpacks out and load up! I even told them what to put in there! Notepads, chess set (Brandon), cards with their schedule, and pencil boxes loaded with a few necessities. Of course, no one could find their pencil box for a while, but finally they all turned up :)

After the kids were all tucked into bed, I came back downstairs to get my things ready and guess what I saw on the floor? Nicholas' pencil box! UGH! I unzipped his backpack to put it in when I saw this:
Our boy packed his sketch pad for book club, his note card with his classes on it, and his New Testament. I guess he was prepared after all :)

2 comments:

  1. We missed everyone and are looking forward to next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete