Friday, May 28, 2010

Fishing

Yesterday was Brandon's last outdoor survival class. I'm sad to see them end! Not only did he absolutely LOVE every minute of these classes and time with his friends, but Nicholas, Megan, and I also had time to hang out with friends! It was great!

We decided to go a bit early yesterday and take Todd along to try some fishing there. We didn't have any luck but we did see some nice bass and carp in the water. And a snake! GAH! Unfortunately, the snake was too fast for me to grab my camera (maybe because I was rooted to the ground with fear?), but I did get some very sweet pictures :)

Check out Megan's pinkness. Even her fishing pole is pink! What you don't see here though is her tackle box...all pink lures ;)

Todd showing his little fisherboy were the fish are:

Brandon LOVES fishing. He's really pretty good at it too.





Look at her concentrating. So cute!

Megan didn't last as long as the boys. Soon she parked herself beside me and started her lunch :)

Leaving the die-hard fisherman to do their thing ;)
We had a great time! It was so quiet and peaceful there and it was nice to not have any distractions!

1 comment: