Monday, May 24, 2010

Now That's More Like It!

I'm so ready for summer! Having doors open, watching the kids play outside, long sunny days! It looks like this week is going to be a beautiful one and we couldn't be happier! This is one of our favorite things to do in the summer:

When I tell the kids we are eating outside, you'd think they'd won the lottery! Even though we do it often, it's such a treat for them. A simple meal of subs and watermelon is special when we eat it outside. Top that off with some games (Uno Spin or Apples to Apples Jr.) and it makes for one special lunch :)

2 comments:

  1. I know! We're on Night Two of dinner outside and it's been SUCH a wonderful addition to our summer previewin' life :)

    I don't miss the days of making s'mores.
    Don't miss 'em at all.

    YAY for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!! I am so happy it is summer too!

    ReplyDelete