Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Rest of the Day

I'm having so much fun looking at these zoo pictures! It was really a fun day (in spite of the crowds)! Jenny, thank you for inviting  us! Angi, I'm glad you didn't turn around in the parking lot and go home!

After we saw those amazing polar bears, we headed to find a good place for lunch. We all packed so at least we didn't have to stand in those lines! We found a nice shadey spot with a little playground:

And on the way there we saw some cute ducks and a big, fat frog!


Then it was off to see the manatee where I didn't get ANY pictures because I was too busy trying to find Nicholas! GAH!

Climbing the walls...literally ;)



From there, we went to the reptile house. No matter how often we go to the zoo, we must go to the reptile house. Luckily, our friends feel the same :)

There was a snake to touch.
Brandon and Megan touched it too but I got no pictures of that because right after this my battery died :( Then I had to literally drag our kids out of that place! I think they could stay there all day long. Maybe this fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment