Monday, August 2, 2010

Cruising

Last Friday, we spent our family night on the lake! At least once during the summer, we take the boat to Buckeye Lake for a little evening cruise. We stop for pizza at Catfish Charlies then hit the water! So much fun!

At Catfish Charlies:
Safety first ;)

Todd has good boat helpers ;)
I LOVE going out on the boat. It's so very relaxing to me to be out there cruising around checking stuff out. I could spend the whole evening out there and am always disappointed when it's time to leave. (even though sometimes Todd drives me nuts with the whole zooming around at what feels like the speed of sound. the kids love that part ;))
Out came the fishing poles! They didn't get any bites but they were happy to have their poles in the water a bit. I think it might be time soon for a little fishing trip ;)
Megan was watching those poles closely ;)

We spent a little time back in the cove where they fish but then it was back to the open water (and zooming!).
I caught some flare in my picture!
Enjoying the water...and the company :)


Gorgeous!

Brandon got to steer us in to the boat ramp:


No comments:

Post a Comment