Thursday, August 12, 2010

Soccer Pictures

This past Tuesday was the day for Megan's soccer pictures. What a rotten day for outdoor pictures! Not that anyone could help it. But still...It rained right before the scheduled time so the field was wet and the humidity had to be around one hundred percent. And it was hot. And sticky. UGH...

We stood in line for an hour waiting her turn. That was a really long hour ;) She was tired. And bored. And hot. She wanted to hang on me. Um, no. She wanted me to hold her. No again. I was really glad when it was all over :)

I took my own pictures. I started while we were still waiting in line as a way to entertain my hot, tired baby. It worked!

Check out those freckles! So stinkin' cute!
We had some fun with that :) Then it was time!

1 comment:

  1. She looks like she's grown up so much over the summer, Laura!
    And man, is she a beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete