Saturday, June 18, 2011

Our Daisy

Even though it was Cub Scout Camp, Megan still had the opportunity to do some fun stuff! And I'm so glad. Because, really, there's nothing worse than watching fun stuff going on all around you and NOT getting to do any of it!

My station wasn't open that first morning as the cubs needed to take care of some "first day" things , so I walked around snapping some pictures ;)

Making her name tag:

 Parachute play:
 And the really fun activity of the day....fishing!
 Little girls don't fish without also just playing ;)
I'm so glad I got these because they ended up being almost the only pictures of Megan I took all week! She did all kinds of things: creeking, slingshot, BB gun (and I have the target paper to prove that she's a pretty good shot for a little thing ;)), and tye-dying. She really had a great time, but I think it was probably just a warm-up for her because the week ahead is her Daisy Day Camp!! This girl is having a very busy summer so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment