Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Our Scout

Yes, I'm still working my way through last week's Cub Scout camp! Life has been so very busy but I'm determined to make it all the way through those!

Even though we had three kids at camp, I spent the most time with Brandon. Megan was with the other siblings, Nick was with his den, but Brandon and I were both volunteers. Since he didn't have a permanent spot, he would check in every morning to see what stations needed volunteers and choose one. He got alot of experiences this week! He worked at the Emergency Preparedness station, the Flag Football station, the soccer station, and......CRAFTS! Yep he was with me two days!! And out of the other three days he worked close by my station for two of those so we did alot of walking together :) Have I mentioned the hills? We had a major hike up hill every morning, back down the hill for lunch, up again after lunch and back down at the end of the day. One of the routes was called Cardiac Hill....I kid you not. Lots of walking. Also, lots of opportunity for pictures ;)





 And here's my helper!
Brandon, thank you for being my helper! I had so much fun with you this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment