Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Memorial Weekend

I'm just getting around to blogging this! I've been busy and lazy all at the same time these past couple of weeks. So much going on that my head is spinning and when I have "down-time" and can blog, I'm unmotivated. UGH The next couple of weeks don't really look any less crazy (this weekend and all next week is giving me fits!) so it's now or never so to speak :)

The Saturday of Memorial weekend was spent at Russ and Judy's. They had screened in their patio and invited us down for a little cookout so we could check it out (and also to gift us! More on that a bit later). We had a wonderful time! The food was yummy and the company, wonderful :)
 Isn't it fantastic??
 Megan loves Molly :)
 Of course, we had to play cards ;)


 Think Jon's peeking at Megan's cards?? I thought so too ;)
 There was sprinkler fun...


 And a wonderful cookout:
And there's our gift from Russ and Judy!! When they enclosed their patio they decided they no longer wanted two tables outside so we were the recipients of a patio set! It couldn't have come at a better time for us either as ours has officially bit the dust :) We had just taken one of the chairs apart to see if we could give it a face lift. I think we can, and we probably still will since just our family fills one table all by ourselves, but now there's no hurry! We love this set! Thank you Russ and Judy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment