Monday, September 5, 2011

Family

My family reunion was this weekend. Although my family lives close by and I see most of them on a fairly regular basis, there are still a few that I only see during these get-togethers.

I regret that I never got around to posting our reunion last year. I took so many pictures....I made lists and tried to organize them, but life got busy as it does this time of year and I put it off too long. It was the last reunion my Aunt Willa ever attended. Note to self (and anyone else reading this): don't put these things off. There are things in this life that we just don't know. I'm so very glad I have those pictures even if they never made it here.

So here is the first of my family reunion posts! I, once again, took tons of pictures and have been sorting them so I can get them up here before I forget ;)

My cousin Kathy, Aunt Helen, Uncle Roger, Renee, my cousin Eddie, and Uncle Ralph:
 Maddie and Don (Kathy's family) with Maddie's boyfriend David:
 Todd, Tony, Matt, and Jon:
 I like taking pictures of everyone just hanging out enjoying each other's company:
 My mom, my cousin Teresa, and Aunt Doris:

 Brandon parked himself by the radio which was playing the OSU game ;) The men in my family do NOT miss an OSU game ;)
 Kristen and Jon:
 Mom and Megan:
I'm so thankful for my family and that we have time like this together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment