Friday, September 16, 2011

Leavin' on a Jetplane...

So yesterday, Kristen had another grown-up first....

First flight without a parent.

Yep, she and Lydia (one of Jon's sisters...the one that could be Kristen's twin ;)) bought their own tickets, packed their own bags, made ALL their own arrangements to go to Georgia for another visit with Liz (one of Jon's older sisters) and her husband Brad before school starts back up for her next week! GAH!!!

Of course, I photographed the entire airport experience ;)
 These girls were so excited!
Checking her bag:
Traveling girls!
  We said our goodbyes at the security check area. This was as far as I could go with them.
 But I still snapped a couple of her after she was technically on her own going through security ;)
The flight was fun and uneventful...at least this is what she tells me. If she told me they almost crashed or something she knows she'd be riding home in the van with me so she might not be 100% truthful on this! I'll get the real story when she gets home ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment