Friday, September 23, 2011

My Little Flower-picker

Last night Nicholas had flag-football practice. Both boys usually have practice on Monday but last Monday it rained so practice was postponed. I definitely didn't mind! I take Megan to dance practice and Todd takes the boys to flag-football practice on Mondays then hustles out to drop Brandon off at his boyscout meeting. Our Mondays are just crazy right now so it was a nice break!

It was absolutely gorgeous outside yesterday evening, so perfectly fall, so it was a joy to be outside. It was also a joy to watch one very sweet, little girl play:


 I couldn't decide on the editing for this one! Warmer colors:
 Or brighter:
  Not sure which I like better. Maybe both!
Bringing her treasures to Mommy :)
I had fun just watching her :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment