Tuesday, October 25, 2011

At Least Someone Around Here is Motivated!

I'm very much NOT ready for Halloween. We don't have pumpkins. We don't have costumes. We're participating in our church's Trunk-or-Treat night this Sunday and I have no idea how to decorate our trunk. Obviously, I'm not the motivated one!

It's Kristen! Over the weekend, she and Jon headed out to a pumpkin patch to pick up their pumpkins. They got there a bit on the late side so there weren't any wagon rides out to the field, but there were several already picked pumpkins to choose from and so they did. Last night was carving night for them.
 Awwww aren't they cute? :)
 Jon is a very common sight in our home. I love that he's here often. They do homework together, or watch a movie, or just sit and talk. I feel it's so important to know the people in our children's lives. Especially people that are important to them ;)
 The finished product:
I love that they hang out here often. So does everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment