Monday, October 24, 2011

Fun!

This weekend was food for my soul! Of course that means our house now looks like a war zone! I'm sure I'll get to rectify that situation at some point ;)

Friday was a teen night with our co-op friends for Brandon hosted at a fantastic nursery where they took a hayride, played in a corn maze, and had a bonfire. He had a great time! Meanwhile the rest of us had our usual pizza and icecream and settled in to watch "Hocus Pocus" for a little Halloween fun.

Saturday morning was football! I just love watching our guys play. I like football in general, but I really love watching our guys out there! Saturday afternoon there was a very cute dress-up birthday party for Megan to attend:

 Can you tell she was excited! She had a great time!

Saturday evening we decided to have a little bonfire ourselves! One of my favorite fall things to do! It was the perfect evening for it too, not too cold, gorgeous sky. We lingered out there for a very long time :)
 Nick was cracking us up all evening!
 Mmmm hotdogs ;) Brandon's tongue sticking out in this picture is proof!

 It really was just a perfect evening:

 Megan's mouth was full of the biggest marshmallow ever!
 Nick's was too!
 Then they did skits they learned at their scout camps :)
 They had a ball!
 We had so much fun out there that we did it again on Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment