Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat!

We've been up to so much in the last five days that I'm blogging fast and furiously to keep up so it doesn't all get shoved aside and eventually forgotten! Because that's just how I roll ;) I shove it aside then a few months later I see it again with a wistful thought that it should have been blogged.

I'm skipping ahead to tonight. Because it was trick or treat! Our kids have thoroughly enjoyed Halloween this year especially with all the extra little things we've done. Tonight was the icing on the cake (and tons of candy in the bag...UGH!) so tomorrow it's back to business as usual around here ;)
 Megan switched hears and decided she wanted to be Simba at the last minute. That's a girl for ya ;)
 We decided to put our spider web from Trunk-or-Treat up to add some spooky to our front porch. It was a great idea! Kristen and Jon took the job of candy passer-outers :)
 Off they go! I let them troll the cul-de-sac alone then I take them out into the rest of the neighborhood. We saw some really cool, spooky stuff tonight!
 Cute candy passer-outers ;)
It was a really fun night! Actually, it's been a really fun weekend! So many fun things! Hope eveyone else enjoyed their Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment