Monday, October 31, 2011

Megan and the Pets

There was a petting zoo at our Trunk-or-Treat, need I say more?? Our little animal-lover was delighted! While Todd was busy assembling our web and the boys were off looking  for friends, our little punkin was lovin' on some cute animals ;)
 Cute! The bunny and the punkin ;)

After she trunk-or-treated she rushed right back over there. We were so lucky to have been parked on the same side of the event as the petting zoo. I could let her wander over there to her hearts content and still keep an eye on her. This is zoomed in from my spot at the van:
 She was over there so much the lady who owned the animals told her she was her little helper ;) Megan was glowing ;) She took her "job" seriously too:
I swear, if that girl doesn't have a career in some sort of field having to do with animals, I'll be beyond shocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment