Monday, June 22, 2009

Week of Craziness

Last week's VBS was a success! To be honest, I was a bit worried about how'd it turn out. The road right in front of our church is under going some major construction and I was afraid it might discourage people from coming. Monday, there was only one entrance to our church parking lot open...out of four. So you see my concern!

I should have known God would work it out :) He always does. We had tons of kids from the neighborhood! It was really a blessing to be a part of the week. This is my sixth year teaching VBS and I look forward to it every year!

So do my kids :) Here are a few pictures of then throughout the week:

Kristen was one of the music teachers.
Some of the boys in my class learning the songs.
Nicholas doing a caterpillar wrap!
Brandon learning a game in recreation.

Good friends, Megan and Rosalyn.
A big favorite for my kids...craft time!
Another favorite...snack time!
A few pictures from the closing program Friday night:

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great week too! Isn't great how God always work things out for us?!

    ReplyDelete